Monday 9 April 2012

Marquez wishes Pacquiao rematch; Arum would like Marquez-Rios

Gee, why does not Arum use Pacquiao to deal with Rios? Why is Marquez remaining used? I believe I would be seeing red lighting if I was Marquez about a cope with Rios. I can see Marquez beating Rios dark-colored and pink and then not having the choice. Marquez currently got jobbed twice in his last two Pacquiao battles, and I think Marquez won all three of them.

The concept going around is that Pacquiao is certainly not all that considering experiencing Marquez a 4th time, because he seems it will not attention punching lovers. If which is the situation, then it's Marquez will not be getting a rematch with him. Marquez should then say no cope as for the Rios cope with goes. Arum mentioned this to the Miamiherald.com “Juan Brother has his arms finish with this Fedchenko. Brandon Rios has a challenging cope with [Abril]. We will see if we can put a cope with between the two of them together.”

It is not still founded no matter if this is a situation for Marquez to cope with Pacquiao. If so, I’m sure Marquez will be on screen with it. If not, then he needs to tell Arum simply to move because Marquez would be doing Arum a big advantage by dealing with Rios since Marquez is the much more well-known martial artist.If Arum is going to do him a benefit and set him up with a rematch with Pacquiao, then Marquez should cope with Arum’s guy Rios. But if I was Marquez, I’d create sure that I got everything in composing to create sure that there were no misconception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.